You live a healthy active lifestyle – eating well and moving your body. But sometimes you want a little boost before your workout, and the options out there are not exactly ideal. With artificial colors, weird stimulants, loads of sugar, and ingredients you can’t pronounce, you might feel like taking a pre-workout supplement is more detrimental to your health than not working out at all!
So, we’ve got a solution for you – a delicious and energizing organic homemade pre-workout drink that’s full of superfoods and free from all of the unknowns. It includes the following:
- Organic Blue-Green Algae Powder to help boost energy and stamina
- Organic Matcha Power® for a balanced energy boost
- Organic Beet Juice Powder that supports healthy nitric oxide levels in your body which can increase blood flow, improve lung function, and strengthen muscle contraction – an optimal combination for workout endurance and performance!
- Organic Berry Power™ for sugar-free sweetness and an antioxidant boost
- Coconut water that is full of electrolytes to make sure you’re well hydrated
Pure Synergy Pre-Workout Energizer
Makes one serving
8 oz coconut water
1 tsp Organic Berry Power™
½ tsp Organic Beet Juice Powder
½ tsp Organic Blue-Green Algae Powder
½ tsp Organic Matcha Power®
2-3 ice cubes
Put all of the ingredients in a blender (liquid first) and blend a few seconds until smooth. If you don’t have a blender, a whisk, frother, or shaker cup will work. Just leave the ice cubes out while stirring and pour the mixture over ice once it is well blended and all of the powders have dissolved.