No items in your cart.See all products
Most orders placed before 2 p.m. ET on business days will ship the same day (except on holidays). Orders placed after 2 p.m. ET on business days will either ship the same day or, more likely, the next business day.
- Free standard shipping on all orders $99 or above (and just $4.95 for orders below $99)
- Orders are shipped by our choice of FedEx or USPS Priority, which we select based on package size, destination and price.
- FedEx Home delivers Tuesday through Saturday between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m., and USPS delivers Monday through Saturday to most locations.
- Estimated delivery is 2 to 4 business days.
- Free Shipping and Standard Shipping applies to all residences, commercial addresses and P.O. Boxes within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Expedited Services (Monday – Friday Delivery ONLY): FedEx 2 Day and Standard Overnight
- Note: FedEx Standard Overnight is next-business-day afternoon; FedEx 2Day is 2 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday. (Delivery times are between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m.)
- Please provide a daytime phone number when requesting expedited services.
- FedEx may require a signature for delivery of goods.
- Expedited shipping charges will vary according to the service requested and your location. When you checkout, our online web store will display the exact charges for all options available.
- FedEx does not deliver via Expedited Services to P.O. Boxes. A physical address will be required for all expedited deliveries.
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, APO/FPO/DPO boxes
U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail. Shipping charges are:
- $10 for orders up to $100
- $15 for orders over $100 up to $200
- $22 for orders over $200 up to $350
- $32 for orders over $350
U.S. Postal Service International Priority Mail. Shipping charges are:
- $21.95 for orders up to $100
- $32.95 for orders over $100
- We are unable to offer any expedited (overnight) shipping at this time.
All Other International Destinations
U.S. Postal Service International Priority Mail.
- Customers are responsible for understanding the customs regulations of their country.
Please read our International Ordering page for more details.
- Shipping charges are:
- $42 for orders up to $100
- $48 for orders over $100 up to $200
- $56 for orders over $200 up to $350
- $70 for orders over $350 up to $500
- $86 for orders over $500 up to $700
- $180 for orders over $700 up to $1,000
- $212 for orders over $1,000 up to $1,500
- $295 for orders over $1,500
How To Ensure Your Package Is Delivered
For FedEx shipments, it is at the discretion of the driver whether they will leave an unattended package if you are unavailable to provide a signature (this is particularly an issue for apartment buildings). As indicated on the FedEx website, you may leave a note on the expected day of delivery for the FedEx driver to leave the package if you are not home. Alternatively, you may consider shipping to your business address if applicable so someone will be available during business hours to sign for it.
Sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager
You also have various delivery options via the FedEx Delivery Manager website (http://www.fedex.com/us/delivery/). You may sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager online for free and manage how, when and where your delivery arrives. Please note that some of these options include a fee.
- Received delivery notification
- Request vacation hold
- Provide delivery instructions
- Sign for a package
- Hold at FedEx location
- Customize delivery time (for a fee)
- Deliver to another address (for a fee)
If you receive a final notice and have not worked out an alternate delivery plan, your package will be returned to us and we will be charged a fee for your return. At this time, we will not pass this fee along to you, but we ask for your help in avoiding this situation by receiving your package in a timely manner.
Correct Shipping Address
Please note that providing your proper shipping address is also very important as incomplete or incorrect addresses result in a charge to our account from FedEx. Again, we will not pass this fee on to you, but it would help us greatly if we have your proper shipping address the first time.
Please contact our Customer Service team if you have any questions. We can be reached any time at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-723-0277 Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5pm MT.
Heat Concerns During Shipping
We receive occasional questions about whether heat may affect the integrity of our products in the course of their transit and delivery to you. We share your concern! In fact, here in Moab, Utah where we manufacture and store all our products, we routinely experience temperature extremes (heat and cold), so we’ve customized our entire operational campus to maintain ideal temperature and humidity environmental controls on a 24/7 basis.
Of course, once a package leaves our warehouse, all that changes. So to reassure you (and us), we will run periodic tests to verify the integrity of our product quality while in transit.
The good news is even when using our slowest transit method when shipping to the hottest corner of the country, daytime high temperatures did not impact the powders, tablets and capsules in our glass bottles. But, there is some cautionary news: if your local delivery truck leaves packages outdoors in a sunny spot, you’re advised to make other arrangements. Sustained direct sunlight when temperatures exceed 100 degrees can pose an increased risk to the product.
Our testing method utilizes sophisticated heat sensors placed inside bottles prepared for standard ground shipping. The results indicate that even when the outside of the glass bottle was warm to the touch on arrival, the temperature inside the bottle (and of the ingredients) stayed below the safe threshold for maintaining ingredient quality and integrity.
With these test results, we can assure you that hot temperatures throughout the shipping process do not negatively affect the quality of the ingredients in our products.
However, as mentioned already, please note that the biggest potential threat to our products’ integrity will be when a package is left on a sun-exposed surface such as a porch or steps for an extended period of time after delivery in the hotter climates. If you know you are going to be out of town or unavailable to retrieve your package shortly after drop-off, you may want to consider making other drop-off arrangements with your local delivery carrier or online through FedEx Delivery Manager.
We hope this information alleviates any concern you may have!