Health enthusiasts rave about carrots, a signature veggie in many juice tonics for its power-packed nutrition and sweetness. And rightfully so. Carrots are overflowing with carotenes, antioxidants, and rare phytonutrients that boast a long list of health benefits.
With our Pure Synergy Organics® Carrot Juice Powder, we’ve captured the very best of the carrot in a vibrant, sweet-tasting freeze-dried powder sure to please both your taste buds and your health.
With oodles of possible uses, our certified organic carrot juice powder is the perfect superfood boost to a health-inspired diet.
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Nourishes eye health
- Maintains healthy skin
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system
- Alkaline properties support healthy pH balance
- Traditionally used to cleanse and tonify the digestive system and liver
- Rich source of antioxidants and phytonutrients for glowing health and wellness
- “Pure Juice” = highly concentrated source of phytonutrients with optimal absorption. 25 pounds of carrots is used to make 1 pound of our Pure Synergy Organics Carrot Juice Powder
- In contrast to other carrot juice powders in the market, absolutely no fillers, sweeteners, carriers or other unwanted additives
- USA-grown in organically rich soil
- Peak harvest and cold-pressed juicing for optimal nutrition and bioactivity
- Patented fresh freeze-dried through an exclusive Synergy process to retain their wholesome goodness and freshness
Most known for its soaring beta-carotene content, a safe vitamin A precursor, each serving of our Carrot Juice Powder contains a whopping 2800 IU of this highly beneficial nutrient! But carrots are also brimming with many other health goodies like alpha-carotene, potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin K. A newly discovered phytonutrient class called polyacetylenes, including falcarinol and falcarindiol, has been shown to work in synergy with beta-carotene to up the ante when it comes to antioxidant potential.
Abundant in enzymes, antioxidants, phytonutrients, vitamins, and minerals, carrot juice fuels our core, life-giving processes and supports radiant good health.
Suggested serving size: One and a half teaspoons. More or less may be used depending on your taste buds and personal preferences.
Here are just a few ideas but the possibilities are limitless with a creative mind. We’d love to hear about your favorite experiments as we build our recipe library!
Read more about our specialty Low Temperature/Oxygen-Free drying methods and why they are so vital to creating a high quality finished product (versus the common high heat and oxygen-exposure drying performed by the majority of companies)