Healing Honey is completely unique because:
- It’s hand-harvested in New Zealand. Our honeybees live in pristine nature preserves, where we meticulously process our Healing Honey exclusively by hand to ensure all of its natural goodness is protected.
- It’s 100% organic and raw. Healing Honey was the first ever certified organic Active 15+ Manuka Honey in the world, and it is raw (never heated), thereby preserving its unique health supporting natural enzymes.
- It’s potent and pure. Healing Honey is scientifically tested and verified to have all of its beneficial active 15+ Manuka factor. We also test each batch to ensure it is absolutely pure by certifying that it’s free of more than 160 chemical residues.
- It’s indescribably delicious. Healing Honey's delightful flavor and natural sweetness enhance any food, beverage or treat.
Benefits of Healing Honey®
While you delight in its exquisite flavor on toast, in your tea, or straight from the jar, Healing Honey:
- Offers a delicious and healthy substitute for sugary sweets
- Maintains your body’s healthy immune response
- Supports healthy digestion
- Contains a number of free radical-busting antioxidants that support your health
- Boosts your energy and endurance naturally
Our bees get first dibs
Unlike the majority of bee farms, our bees always get first dibs on their own honey. Before we harvest any extra honey for our own use, we make sure the bees have gotten more than enough to feed themselves. This is especially true during the winter months and during poor weather and blooming conditions when the bees stay in their hives. Other bee farmers feed their bees sugar water and remove all the honey from their hives, no matter what. Our strict policy is to always do what’s best for the bees!
Due to customs regulations, this product cannot be shipped to the following countries: Australia, Canada, New Zealand and all EU countries (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK).